Wagoner Area Chamber of Commerce
"Annual Chamber Event Forms and Payment Links"
Chamber Golf Tournament Forms & Payments
Check back in 2019 for more details!
Chili Cook-off Forms
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2018 Chili Cook-Off! Check back later for 2019 events!
Summerfest Forms and Payment Options
Top Dawg Talent Show
Check back in 2019 for details on the 3rd annual Top Dawg Talent show!
Lucky 13 Fishing Tournament
Details for 2018 will be added as they become available!
One-Day Tournament, $150 entry per boat/team which includes Big Bass
Two-angler team, pick your partner
5 Bass Limit, total weight
One place per seven ( 1 in 7 ) will be paid.
Guaranteed $1300 Sponsored by the Wagoner Chamber of Commerce for 13th place
Big Bass: The team with the largest bass (by weight) will be awarded $1000.00
Chili Cook-off Online Vendor Application
Thanks to everyone who participated in the 2018 event! Check back later for 2019 Events and Dates!
Christmas Parade Forms
Christmas in Wagoner-Ville, a Dr. Seuss Christmas
Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. (Line up at 6:30)
- Plaques awarded for the first 3 places in each category
cash awards will be given to the top floats.
- 1st: $100, 2nd: $75, 3rd: $50
- $300 Grand Prize will be given to the top overall float.
Rules: Only the official “Santa Claus” participates in the parade & he is provided by the Chamber.
- Must have the details of entry written on application form for the mc to read aloud.
- No candy may be thrown from a riding/driving position. If you wish to throw candy you MUST have a walker between your entry and the float. Walker needs to be close to the crowd and throw candy into the crowd so that parade spectators do not have to get out into the street to pick it up.
- All entries must have lights.
- All entries must have float number displayed.
Entry #’s: Your entry will receive a number corresponding with your position in the parade. If entry is to be judged this number is to be on an 11 by 14 size poster board attached to your entry on the left front side. Call the chamber no later than 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2018 to get your entry number. We won’t be able to inform you until that afternoon. Entry numbers will also be posted on the Chambers Facebook page Wagoner Area Chamber of Commerce. Entrants are strategically placed by the Chamber for overall flow of the parade. No specific spot is guaranteed.
Judging: 1. Overall Theme Interpretation
- Overall Theme Interpretation
- Creativity and Craftsmanship
- Best Use of Lights
- Must Have Lettered Signs on left side of entry
- Must Have Entry Number on Front left hand side of float.
Lineup: (SEE MAP #1). After you have been given your number you will know what street you need to turn down by referencing The lineup will begin at the intersection of E. Cherokee & N. Story. Entries will be lined up along N. Story St. heading south.
(see MAP #2). The route will go west on Cherokee & turn north on Main St., go one block and turn east onto 2nd street. The parade will disburse in the parking lots of the First Baptist Church, First Christian Church, and school admin building. School buses for bands will park on Lee starting at 2nd going south.
Summerfest Kickball Tounament
The Chamber kickball tournament will once again be held at Summerfest in 2019! Check back for more details as the event gets closer!
To the right is complete list of all events listed with the Wagoner Chamber of Commerce. Please feel free to contact us concerning any mis-information list on the events.
Post Your Event!
To post an event, please fill out the information in the adjoining form. Be sure include picture as well as day, time and address of the event. All submissions will be reviewed before they will appear.