Looking for employment in the Wagoner area? We’ve got you covered. Below, you will find job openings with our loyal Chamber businesses. This list is updated regularly so keep checking back!
500 W Cherokee St, Wagoner, OK 74467
Delivery Tech Position available.
Must be 21 yrs of age, have a clean driving record. Must be able to pass a physical and drug screening as well as lift 300 lbs with dolly assistance. PTO and employee purchase program available. Must be available Mon – Fri , 9a-8p (Will not be working all of those hours but availability during that time is a must). Must be able to work Saturdays. Contact Josh at the store or swing by and pick up an application!
420 S Dewey Avenue, Wagoner, Oklahoma 74467
McDonald’s of Wagoner is now hiring for all positions! To apply, text OK51 to 38000.
28495 E 161st St S, Coweta, OK 74429
Marketing Representative position available.
Do you love working with people and educating them? Then don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Marketing Representative! In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive toward the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who is comfortable meeting new people, who has excellent communication skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, truly enjoys providing superior service, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then, you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with lots of opportunity to learn and grow.
• Meet or exceed assigned sales quota by executing the sales cycle, setting up closing appointments, maintaining assigned contact lists, participating in professional associations, hosting lunch-and-learns, and promoting continuing education (CE) courses
• Complete Emergency Ready Profiles (ERPs) and discuss benefits of emergency event preparation
• Conduct objective-to-objective daily marketing contacts, build customer relationships and rapport by educating them on the reasons SERVPRO® is the best cleaning and restoration company in the world, compile and maintain center of influence information., identify “Target 25” (Top 25 contacts to develop into clients)
• Provide owners and marketing managers with one-on-one meetings (closing appointments) with COIs to encourage SERVPRO® referrals
• Increase sales territory revenue by consistently achieving sales territory goals
• A minimum two years of progressively responsible business-to-business sales experience
• Experience with sales and marketing within the service sector
• Superb sales, customer service, administrative, verbal, and written communication skills
• Strong business and financial background and process-and-results-driven attitude
• Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is desired
• Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business or equivalent experience
• Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
• Must have clean driving record
Competitive base plus activity-based commission and increases based on merit.
Visit our website, www.servpromayesandwagonercounties.com , for additional information.
TO APPLY: E-mail your resume, along with salary history, to:
SERVPRO® of Mayes & Wagoner Counties is an EOE M/F/D/V employer
112 South Main Street, Wagoner, OK 74467
Cook position available at the Main Street location.
The job will not start immediately but rather once the restaurant is opened up full time again. Applicant will need to be available for full time work. Some experience preferred but training will be available. To apply, contact Amy at the number above and she’ll get the process rolling!